[Coco] Chet Simpson's web site?

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 5 08:21:23 EDT 2004

Robert Emery wrote:
 ><snip>

The last e-mail message I can find (Google) by a Chet Simpson was from
Dec 2003 from secure at ytunnelpro.com. May not be the same person but he
is heavily into computers.

Further searching leads to a Chet Simpson at
http://www.digitalasphyxia.com/ who seems to be our Chet per the
following e-mail.

--
 >Greg Weeks