[Coco] Hard Drive Problems

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Fri Jun 4 10:28:13 EDT 2004

Let me try again too... :) DRIVE 4 is Cloud-9's installation location of
the SOURCE disk for HDB-DOS. Autoexec.bas is in ASCII form on the source
disk, ie : slow load. I load off of DRIVE 4 the first time and then SAVE to
DRIVE0 which is the hard drive. So then the USER can modify AUTOEXEC.BAS to
do whatever THEY want it to do thus leaving the SOURCE backup intact. If
they want to they could add an option to the MENU to go to DRIVE 4 or
delete it AUTOEXEC.BAS all together.

HDB-DOS by default looks for AUTOEXEC.BAS in drive 0, hard drive found it
will use the one on the hard drive, if not then it reverts to the floppy.

Are we saying the same thing?

Mark
Cloud-9