[Coco] BASIC program contest

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Jun 29 00:09:05 EDT 2004

I am echoing this message from another mailing list I am on which actually
has nothing to do with the CoCo or BASIC programming, but one particular
user is into writing Text Adventure games and shares some of his news
occasionally.

I thought it would be interesting to see if one of our own CoCo BASIC
experts here could show him up on this contest.