[Coco] I'm back! But my names not Freddie...

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jun 28 11:08:28 EDT 2004

Hi everybody;

Apparently I didn't get all the messages last week due to an
overflowing mailbox at verizon.net while I was off to Nebraska
watching one of my boys get married.  2590 miles in a week.  I could
do that as the missus isn't feeling that well (emphasema) and I was
alone.

But I'm still around, watching my sugar fluctuate wildly at times. In
the last 6 weeks I've seen the meter read anything from 52 to 180.
And gradually figureing out what I can and cannot eat.  My bay window
is receeding a bit, I've gone from 195 in February to 174 yesterday,
and hoping to get down to 165 or so.  Those 80 lb bags of sackrete
are getting a bit lighter too!

--
Cheers, Gene
There are 4 boxes to be used in defense of liberty.