[Coco] [Color Computer] Any disk traders here from mid-late 80z?

Erik eternyl_bliss at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 22:06:56 EDT 2004

Greetingz!

Back in the day I sold everything at a garage sale then a couple
years later. I started getting really into collecting vintage console
gaming systems and such. I thought what kind of idiot was I for
selling everything that was the ultimate system. Then I hunted the
person down I sold my setup to and bought it back! It was missing
some items but software and magazines were still there.

I put a pen pal ad in Rainbow... I think I put into Adventure games,
doing art on CoCo, Heavy metal, etc

Anyone out there that I used to trade floppies in the mail with? Back
in 87 through 90? I still have all my software and letters from
people I traded with back in the day.

I was going by the name Metal Messiah towards the end. I had people
writing me from all over the world. I miss those days!

Erik

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/CFFolB/TM