[Coco] assembly questions?

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Fri Jul 23 21:44:50 EDT 2004

Mark

I used to knew a few in SPS division of Motorola. I can tellyou this
that if the HC12 had the U  register, it would be superior now to the
6809. The HC12 instruction set does incorporate some of the
addressing modes and similar instructions like Load Effective
Address (LEA). With the  upward compatible hardware and
instrructions of the HC11, the HC12 is a fantastic embedded
processor.

Maybe once I get settled in here I can start back on some things
that I want to do.

james