[Coco] Nitros9 3.02.02 problem

Boisy G. Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Fri Jul 23 11:12:00 EDT 2004

You can save the module and use the verify command to update the file:

save rbf
verify u<rbf >rbf.new

However, Robert made a suggestion that is probably more useful.  Use
DED to patch the file on disk (as opposed to debug which patches it in
memory).  You can then use DED's 'V' command to verify the file and
build a new boot disk with that.

Boisy