[Coco] Re: NITROS9 Script problems

John Donaldson jadonaldson at charter.net
Sat Jul 17 20:39:03 EDT 2004

Robert,
     Let me explain a little further what is happing on my system.
John Collyer made me a Nitros9 system that included multi-vue. It
resides on the VHD hard disk.
His boot disk and my boot disk both use /H0 as /DD. His Nitros9 version
was from June 01, 2003 and everything worked correctly. STDWIN IS in
/H0/SYS directory. All of the files for
running Multi-Vue are on the HD. The HD did NOT change when I upgraded
the boot disk. The
full script is as I posted. With the June 01,2003 version the script
works as is. The new July 16,2004
version, the script fails unless I change

gshell <>>>/W&    to    gshell i=/W&.    or    gshell <>>>/W1&

The script is executed from the root of the /H0 and CHX is pointing to
/H0/CMDS

Env.file IS in the /H0/SYS directory.

John Donaldson