[Coco] Barden Book

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Wed Jul 7 12:13:39 EDT 2004

On 7-Jul-04, at 11:58 AM, John R. Hogerhuis wrote:

> And when the copyright owner gives/sells you a license, does that mean
> license that allows you to reproduce the work, or just have a personal
> copy for yourself?

It's for reproduction. By law they're required to do so, and if I get
the license, and if it costs, I can reprint copies for those who'd like
them. Well, even if it doesn't cost, I'd be willing to investigate
doing a reprinting.

If someone could give me all the details, I can get in touch with Radio
Shack and find out all the details.

James