[Coco] Barden Book

Dean Leiber adit at 1stconnect.com
Wed Jul 7 02:54:04 EDT 2004

>My kind of way to do it! Preseve the books in scanned media first.
>Absolutely.

The book in question has already been scanned/PDF/bookmarked and is in
the document archive I'm currently working on. It probably should have
been scanned at a higher resolution than 300 dpi, but you have to make do
with the equipment at hand. Some of the dot-matrix stuff ain't pretty but
should be legible.

I have one more assembly book I plan to do (One about graphics
w/assembly..book is not at hand at the moment) but I draw the line at the
Levinthal assembly book. That is above and beyond the call of duty.

>If someone can get in touch with the author and find out about securing
>persmission from copyright holder(s), it would be good, but I think
>scanning the books are a best first step.

If someone would like to take this on, we'd all appreciate it;I'm busy
with the archiving itself.