[Coco] Re: Testing, are my emails getting through?

John Eicher eicher at usa.com
Tue Jul 6 00:45:27 EDT 2004

Thanks John.

I am done spaming the list with my old messages. See, not too terribly many. LOL So I guess I get almost a whole email digest to myself!

I have been prattling on to myself about Mr. Barden and his book and here no one could see it! :>D

Anyway, a very nice list member has emailed me to offer a copy for sale so it looks like $23 + shipping is not going to go to Mr. eBayer. ;>)

John