[Coco] Re: Away Feb. 2-6; auto-rejects; Princeton what?

Ray Watts rayanddoraleew at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 29 12:17:33 EST 2004

Again, speaking only for myself, I have no need for the list of files to
be organized in any manner.  Over five years ago I went through every
Rainbow Magazine Delphi upload listing since 1987 and copied down those
which sounded desirable to me in the hopes of somehow locating them.  Of
course, I already had those carried by RTSI, and picked up others at the
'Fests, etc.  Since I have a list of what I'm looking for, I'm willing
to slog through any format to find the remaining files. Now if I can
only locate the list in my pile of garbage!!!!!

Thank you,    Griz