[Coco] Ultimaterm

Dezorian dezorian at shaw.ca
Wed Jan 28 22:18:59 EST 2004

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Robert Gault wrote:

> Very good queston! I can't trace the author Ken Johnston with a Google
> search and people have asked for his email address with no success.

Yeah, I tried that as well (Google search, that is), with minimal success...but
some good came of it, I can now read the Coco Friends Disk Magazine
backcatalogue, which was something I always meant to do when I HAD a Coco :)

> As for the program, most of us have
it but far as I know the copyright  > is still in force. >

AAARGH!
Ah well, if need be, I can see what I can do under OS9 when it arrives on my
doorstep.

Thanks!
Shaun

 --