[Coco] [Color Computer] Dallas Quest

Jim Woolly jwoolly at datadallas.com
Mon Jan 26 15:33:43 EST 2004

Does anyone on this list recall ever solving the Dallas Quest game?  At
one time I spent a lot of time trying to solve that game but never
did.   My disk stopped working correctly.  I've been thinking about
tracking down another copy and trying again.   I do recall being up
against a giant anaconda at or near the point I got stuck.  Anyone on
this list recall any details to Dallas Quest?
thanks,
Jim

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: