[Coco] Looking for CoCo astronomy and space software.

Boisy Pitre boisy at boisypitre.com
Sun Jan 25 19:24:03 EST 2004

> If you can get a hold of Boisy, he might have all that CoCo PE
> material.
>  I know at one time I'd given him the source code, so, I'm now thinking
> that he has all the 'stock', too.
> -------------------------
> I was going to email Boisy asking about it, but never got around to
> it.  In
> fact, this is the first chance I've even had to post to this list.
> Been so
> busy lately.  Boisy, are you still around?

Hi John,

Yes I am here, good to hear from you.

Somewhere I have a disk with Planet Engine sources; I'm not sure the
status of the code, but I believe the product was given to DALTRUG,
which is now defunct (a Dallas-based CoCo group).  Lee Veal is around
on the Internet somewhere; if anyone is interested in securing his
permission to release the product to the public domain, I'll gladly do
it.

Boisy