[Coco] 6809 disassembler

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Jan 22 14:21:27 EST 2004

At 03:31 AM 1/22/2004 -0700, you wrote:
>A number of years ago I wrote a disassembler in BASIC that included the
>address and code as well. This was intentional because that's what I
>needed at the time I wrote it. It was published in CFDM so if anyone has a
>copy that they can upload somewhere, go ahead. It should handle the
>documented 6809 opcodes correctly. (I used the Levanthal book to make sure
>I decoded everything right.)
>
>Obviously it isn't overly useful for Portal9 but it might prove
>interesting from a "how do I do it" perspective.

It's not so much of how I can do it, but how much time I have to create
it.  I'd much rather get the IDE to start using more outside tools.  Right
now, CCASM and M.E.S.S. are the only things it calls on, besides the
ability to call up the calculator or notepad.  However, if I feel like the
disassemblers I locate are not working good enough, I'll write one.