[Coco] Disk Basic and 512 byte block floppies. (Gene Heskett)

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Jan 19 12:30:15 EST 2004

On Monday 19 January 2004 12:18, Frank Swygert wrote:
>Gene, sounds like you could use a cheap 386/486 laptop to solve your
>problem, even an old Tandy 1400HD would do the trick!

None of which has room in them for this data card, it is full length
and full height.  The rear panel interface is a db-50 too.

We thought of that Frank, but ATM the only running old machines around
are all AT form factor stuffs, big enough to hold a 12 pack and keep
them warm to boot.  Stick ears on them and they are perfect 19" rack
mounts, about 7" high.  And can only use CGA monitors too.

--
Cheers, Gene
"There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty: soap,