[Coco] Re: 64K Mode

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Jan 13 20:43:38 EST 2004

John

According to the diagram that I have in the 1983 databook it shows
that the ram in memeory map type 0 as two pages of ram at $0000
to $7FFF. Unless this is inerror then that is what I am basing mt
posts on.

Rom seems to remain constant in memory Map type 0 In memory
map type 1 the ROMs are wswitched out and ram is mapped from
$0000 to $FDFF.

james