[Coco] nitros9 download

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Jan 1 18:52:03 EST 2004

At 02:51 PM 1/1/2004 -0600, you wrote:

At work the download works at home(dial up) it does not. I ask Boisy to
check in to it but he is quite busy on his construction now. I also noticed
some strangeness in the .zip files, 2 out of the three. One was ok and that
could be DL'd from home. I think that was the Level I .dsk.....

Seems like it doesn't like low speed access. Why is beyond me.....

Regards,

Mark
Cloud-9