[Coco] Mac Users

Brad Grier bradgrier at cox.net
Sat Jan 31 13:48:47 EST 2004

Hi,

I just received an e-mail from a Mac user stating he hasn't been able to
use Mocha in the last week because of an applet error. The problem is
that I can't test on Macintosh - I know everything is working in Linux
and Windows though. I've made a substantial number of changes recently
so it's going to be hard to nail down without additional information.

If a Mac user here knows how to get a Java console for your browser, I'd
appreciate it if you sent me any error messages that appear there
(assuming Mocha doesn't work for you). If it does work, I'd like to hear
about that too.

The URL is: http://members.cox.net/javacoco/

You can send any stack trace messages that appear in the Java console to
bradgrier at cox.net.

Thanks,

Brad