[Coco] [Color Computer] for those who may have been members of my yahoo groups

os65000 os65000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 7 13:36:53 EST 2004

http://groups.msn.com/WIN3x

http://groups.msn.com/telcomadmin

http://groups.msn.com/classicemulators

http://groups.msn.com/RetroArcade

http://groups.msn.com/rtdos

http://groups.msn.com/ShopNSwap

The above are my new groups on MSN.  My groups no longer exist on
Yahoo.  As I am no longer owner / administrator of the groups on
Yahoo I have no control over the bi-weekly mailings so I can't do
anything about those.  Sorry.  To un-subscribe from the Yahoo group
either visit the home page of the Yahoo group or follow the
directions at the bottom of the email.

On a side note, my webpage is:  http://www.rtdos.com
and http://rtdos.com/forum

Also, you can contact me thru:

MSN Messenger:   rtdos at hotmail.com
Yahoo Messenger:   os65000
ICQ #  20368688
AOL / AIM:   os65k

THE GROUPS ON MSN WILL NOT AND ARE NOT TO REPLACE THIS FORUM
(http://rtdos.com/forum) or this group on Yahoo!!!  THEY WERE CREATED
BEFORE I GOT MY WEBSITE UP AND I SEE NO NEED AT THIS TIME TO CANCEL
OR DELETE OR REMOVE THESE GROUPS FROM MSN.

Yahoo! Groups Links

To visit your group on the web, go to: