[Coco] Me, too, also, ...

Jim Ditton jditton at vtc.net
Wed Feb 25 16:54:52 EST 2004

Hello, Arthur Flexser,

According to my credit card company  (AMEX and Discover)  they cannot intervene because paypal is a third party. I have been burned using a credit card but a postal money order sent through the mail gives you a little protection since the USPS will check out fraud charges even though it takes them a long time.