[Coco] coco3.com forums coming soon

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Feb 12 01:11:50 EST 2004

After adding a forums section to a web client's site and working with it
for about a year now, I am confortable with adding the same to coco3.com,
probably sometime next month.  The particular brand I have become trained
to using is quite loaded and definately has enough to serve its purpose.  I
can go in and make changes and troubleshoot pretty quickly, so I feel that
there won't be any major problems.  It's really a nice board.

Among a standard CoCo forum able to have many topics and messages, I can
set up multiple forum sections, such as a NitrOS-9 forum, Portal-9,
etc.  Anything that would probably pertain to a certain group of people can
have it's own forum section.  Even then, everything still lists out in a
way where you can jump between everything quite easily, so everything is
available to anybody who is signed up as a member.

If anyone finds themselves netting each day or night and would like to
apply to be a moderator, write me privately and I will consider this when I
start setting things up.  Mostly, messages will be posted immediately and
automatically filtered using a language checker, etc. but there may be
cases where moderation is preferred.  This will also help me focus on other
developments while still overseeing everything, and even participating in
the discussions.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks

Roger Taylor