[Coco] ...speaking of emulation on the CoCo

Robert Emery theother_bob at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 13:13:08 EST 2004

Just throwing this out there for conversational purposes. A while back we were
discussing the possibility of emulating the Vectrex on a CoCo, and ISTR it was
mentioned that the Vectrex has two processors... one for the main program and
one to calculate vectors (in the background?) It was not totally ruled out that
the CoCo3 could do it, but seemed doubtful.

It got me to wondering if it would be possible to connect two CoCo's together
via the cartridge port to form a sort of dual-processor CoCo, with one of them
becoming a "slave" to the other's instructions.

Any thoughts? What else could we do with such a setup?

Bob