[Coco] Re: CHIP-8 emulator for Coco

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Tue Dec 28 04:02:10 EST 2004

I have here available for anyone who wants them:

Dream CHIPOS asm.pdf        593KB A disassembled and commented listing of
the Dream6800 ROM
Dream CHIPOS Instr.pdf        531KB An instruction booklet with ROM
subroutines described.
Dream Utilities.pdf        218KB A collection of 3 utilities written in 6800
assembler (commented): Dreambug, Address offset calc, Memory check.
Dream Invaders        631KB A complete assembler listing (commented) for a
"Space Invaders" style game for the Dream6800.

The above were written by the author of the CHIPOS for the Dream 6800, M.J.
Bauer.

If you want 'em, email me off list, and I'll send 'em to you.
--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.