[Coco] Re: CHIP-8 emulator for Coco

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Mon Dec 27 21:58:24 EST 2004

I think I've already got a copy of the ROM as part of the Electronics
Australia articles as count on cate.com.au - i'm not sure how useful the
stuff for the DREAM will be towards my goal of a CHIP-8 interpreter/emulator
for Coco, but the test and sample code listings as found in the articles
will be handy for testing various routines

does your Dream ROM contain the 8x5 hex text/number sprites? (0-9, a-f), or
should I just make these up? They could even be included with the 'game'
roms.. (will investigate further by looking at the Visual Basic sourcecode
to a CHIP8 emulator)

Who'd have thought the coco2 could emulate anything other than a Coco1 or a
calculator? hehe :P
 - David