[Coco] Rainbow Book of Adventures question

Frederick D Provoncha elderpav at juno.com
Mon Dec 27 20:53:57 EST 2004

I have the Third and Fourth books, but unfortunately, I don't have any
extra copies. I noticed at the Cocofest this past May that the Glenside
Coco Club had some extra copies of a couple of the books. You might try
contacting them. Anyway, here is the breakdown of what games were on the
two books that I have:

Third Rainbow Book of Adventures:
Escape / Matt Hazard
The Amulet / Don Sheerin
Spymaster / Scott McCleary
Ghost Town / Michael Shay
Aandark / Fred D. Provoncha (That's me!)
The Adventures of Johnny Zero / Mark & Mike Anderson
The Sword & The Sorcerer / Chris McKernan
An Actor's Nightmare / Walt Thinnes
The Time Machine / Jason Hunter Dolinsky
Balm / Joab C. Jackson
The Professional / Franklin Marrs
Time Travelers / Ann B. Mayeux
Evil Crypt / Curtis Keisler
The Adventure of Cleopatra's Pyramid / Philip Newton
Iconia / Carlos Eduardo Rocha
The Escape of Embroilment / Jon Blow

Fourth Rainbow Book of Adventures
The Park of Mystery / Mike Anderson
Captain Rogers / Richard Kottke
General Panic / Andre Needham
Aandark II / Fred D. Provoncha (That's me again)
Term Paper / Charles Farris
Ghost House / David Bartmess
Superspy / Jeff Johnson
Intrigue / Jeff Hillison
SDI: Countdown to Doom / Dr. Eugene Carver
House Adventure / Eric Santanen
Operation: Ocean Master / Ken Lie
The Earth's Foundations / Paul Ruby Jr.
The Parlog Building / Tio Babich
Life: An Everyday Adventure / Stephen Berry

I hope this helps.

Fred D. Provoncha