[Coco] Re: CHIP-8 emulator for Coco

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Mon Dec 27 20:30:16 EST 2004

I'm most interested in getting some 'official' documentation of the CHIP8
system itself, or anyting close to official, at least.. there seems to be a
lack of definitive information on precisely what the standard is, and
instead appears to be a collection of traditions.. things like instruction
timings are missing, for a start

You stated you had some machine-language listings for programs in CHIP8
format? I'd love to get a copy of these, if possible

Regards,
David