[Coco] CHIP-8 emulator for Coco

David golgotha at toughguy.net
Mon Dec 27 19:56:55 EST 2004

I refer to the 64x32 resolution on the CHIP8 system, as possible using the
Coco semigraphics mode on a 32x16 text screen.

this is because each of the 32x16 'blocks' on the text screen on the Coco
can be filled by characters showing a 2x2 grid of a single color and black.

since the 64x32 resolution on the CHIP8 system is 2-color anyway, I figure
the text-mode on the coco may be faster than a graphics mode