[Coco] Re: CHIP-8 emulator for Coco

Bob Devries bdevries at gil.com.au
Mon Dec 27 17:15:06 EST 2004

Yeah, Torsten, I'm aware of that site. But the newsletters have lots of
CHIP8 and 6800 machine code programmes in them. There were also quite a few
extensions that didn't appear in the Electronics Australia magazine.

--
Regards, Bob Devries. Dalby, Queensland, Australia.
Faith isn't faith until it's all you're holding on to.