[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Anyone following the latest Microsoft and Linux debacles?

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 25 09:06:58 EST 2004

Merry Christmas, Gene!  And George!  And all the rest of the CoCo Clan!

I have a couple of projects for when I get time (sometimes I really do
envy you retired guys) one of which is outfitting a Mac 6100 with
Penguin feathers.  I'm really impressed with Firefox, which I just
started running on my Pavillion.  The Mac version, running on my son's
Beige G3, was what made me go download the PC version.

Ah, well, back to the home remodeling that's kept me away from the CoCo
the last few years.

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----