[Coco] [Color Computer] Complete Commodore 64 home computer on a single chip

James C. Hrubik, Sr. jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 22 13:36:21 EST 2004

But would all the old CoCo BASIC programming still work, then?  Are you
talking about ROMming something like BASIC09 ( re-engineered ala
Nitros9), but with a syntax compatible with the old CoCo BASIC?

Boisy already ROMmed OS9 for one of his projects.  Boisy -- how hard
would it be to pack Nitros9 on a ROM chip at this point?

-----Items below rated "R"; parental discretion advised----