[Coco] CCASM for Linux

KnudsenMJ at aol.com KnudsenMJ at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 01:04:34 EST 2004

In a message dated 12/13/04 12:35:26 AM Eastern Standard Time,
kritikos at ku.edu writes:

Linux is  a great
alternative for slower Macs that can't handle  OSX

Not surprising, considering how fast Linux and X run on ancient 133 MHz
Pentium 1 boxes, not to mention 486 box with 20 Megs RAM!

Hmm, my wife gave me her old PowerBook that's just sitting around keeping
its batteries charged.  If I could get Linux and X onto that little bugger,  I
could take UltiMusE to the beach (and use it to bash heads of anyone who kicks
sand in my CD drive :-)
--Mike K.