[Coco] CCASM procedures working!

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Wed Dec 8 22:29:59 EST 2004

At 06:54 AM 12/8/2004, you wrote:
>At 12/7/2004 09:43 PM -0600, you wrote:
>
>Roger,
>
>Looks good. Does your program after you define the "proc" fillmem's
>parameters prompt you for the "call" entry line the M$ Visual tools do?
>That way you don't have to go back and look a parameter format that you
>already defined to the program.

Na, you pretty much have to know the procedure's parameter types when
calling the procedure.

Ok, I moved to a technique now that allows 1) parameter passing, 2) nested
procedures, and 3) local static *and* var data.

This involves building a stack frame or activation record.  However, no
symbols defined outside of a procedure can be accessed from within a
procedure (yet).  However, I'm working on pass-by-reference parameters.

--
Roger Taylor