[Coco] Upgrade to Colorzap

Robert Gault robert.gault at worldnet.att.net
Wed Dec 22 20:56:45 EST 2004

In case anyone is interested, I have upgraded my Colorzap RSDOS disk
editor. Lately I've been looking at disks with weird formats. Eventually
I felt forced to rework my program so that it could read any legal
sector size for a WD177X controller, 128, 256, 512, or 1024 bytes.

Currently Colorzap will read/write, copy, or edit any size sector with
any track or sector number. Currently it can't delete the data address
mark although it can add one. I expect to add this feature shortly.