[Coco] Portal-9 2.0

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Tue Dec 21 00:58:58 EST 2004

I should have Portal-9 2.0 (including CCASM 3.02) uploaded tomorrow.  I've
also extended my deal until Jan 1st.

For those who don't know, Portal-9 is a CoCo cross-development IDE for
Windows.  CCASM is a cross-assembler with things such as procedures (with
nesting), structures, nested conditional assembly, full 6309 support.

The IDE has undergone a major internal restructuring for the better, while
CCASM has fixed a bug in the EIM/IOM/AIM/TIM commands.  Things are really
shaping up now to where I can start adding more meat to the IDE.  I've also
dramatically sped up the readout window.

You can now use checkboxes to enable/disable assembler options like:
generate listing, symbols table, all symbols table, quite mode, debug mode,
error reporting, etc.   Some of these options are per-source-file while
some are global to all source files.

I've added a MESS configuration dialog where you can set some of the things
you'd normally have to do from MESSGUI.EXE.  Things like: run in a window,
start maximized, throttle, and enforce aspect ratio, as well as a custom
options field are now part of Portal-9 and apply to each project separately.

I've put together a "ToolPak" which is basically a separate installer that
gives registered users some nice tools to use, all callable from the
menus.  Some of the tools: programmer's calculator, text file browser, and
lots more on the way.

www.coco3.com

--
Roger Taylor