[Coco] Cocos for sale in Australia?

Stan Blazejewski stanblaz at netspace.net.au
Thu Dec 2 02:55:58 EST 2004

G'day David,

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 20:07:36 -0500, you wrote:

>Hey aussie coco-nuts!
>
>Anyone out there got a coco2 or coco3 they're willing to part with for a
>reasonable price?
>
>I'm also looking for accessories (disk drive, joystick etc)..
>
>Would obviously prefer a coco3 (128k is fine, btw) but will take what I can
>get!
>
>-Desperate-
>
>PS. Thanks to everyone for their help over the last few days.. you'll see
>some return soon, I promise!
>
>- David

Where about's are you?
I'm in Melbourne SE suburbs & have a whole setup (CC3, 2x40T drives,
lotsa blank disks, DMP136 colour printer, sorry no monitor) that you
can have if you pick it up or pay for postage).  About a year ago I
'tried' to give it away & this guy in Queensland said 'yeah, I want
it' numerous times but nothing ever happened so you're welcome to it.

stanblaz at netspace.net.au