[Coco] Emulator problems

Jim Cox jimcox at miba51.com
Tue Aug 31 21:28:39 EDT 2004

David:

I understand how frustrating this could be.  I have a
Win98 SE system at home and will try and look at the CD I
got hopefully tonight.

I can relate to your frustration.  Even though I've worked
with computers a long time, taking a step back into the
CoCo World, has been sort of frustrating to me.  There is
so much to learn and relearn especially the new emulators
that are out there amd the tools to get them to work.

Please don't get too frustrated.  There are a lot of good
people on this list who in time will be able to help you
(and me :)

Like I said, I'll try and look at the CD I got tonight and
see how it works.  Best of luck and keep plugging at it.

-Jim