[Coco] Update: More on the "Peritel CoCo2"

Torsten Dittel Torsten at Dittel.info
Mon Aug 30 04:54:26 EDT 2004

I just tried to hook the Composite Video Luminance Signal directly to
the C-Sync input of the 1084S and it works! Looks like I don't need the
Sync Stripper circuit for that monitor. Nevertheless I will build one to
try my NEC MultiSync 2D which needs sperated H- and V-Sync. I have seen
an IC which outputs H-, V- and C-Sync, not just V and C like the 1881.

Regards,
Torsten