[Coco] NitrOS9 Documentation

Mark Marlette mmarlett at isd.net
Thu Aug 26 08:42:44 EDT 2004

At 8/26/2004 10:00 PM +1000, you wrote:

The original work was in DocBook but it is moving away from that to Word
format. Final output is .pdf as I recall. Some people don't like Word,
can't please everyone. Fact of the matter is that there are just a few
people helping out and a lot of critics. The new format looks great and
VERY professional looking. Thanks to all that stepped up and helped. There
is still more to do. Boisy, status update??????

Boisy is in his first week of school and has had no CoCo time this week.

Mark