[Coco] Scopes (Was: CoCo RGB video timing and levels)

Neil Morrison neilsmorr at hotpop.com
Tue Aug 24 00:54:57 EDT 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: <KnudsenMJ at aol.com>

> Wow!  And those are respected brands, the next level down from Tek and HP.
> Everyone must be bailing out of the electronics repair business (not
exactly
> shocking news, unforch).  --Mike K.

I'm seeing a lot of eBay sales from "closed TV repair businesses". End of an
era?  As an old tube radio repairman I'm still a little surprised, but the
equipment is so cheap and reliable now it really shouldn't be a surprise. I
still have a 19" RCA (Penney's branded) which I bought in 1982 and which
still works OK (I tweak the color pots very occasionally). Not like the old
days when I scheduled 4 hours to set up a customer's new color TV in their
home.

Neil