[Coco] Re: Re: again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

Charlie chazbeenhad at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 23 14:22:14 EDT 2004

<jdaggett at gate.net> wrote in message
news:4129F66E.22786.2DA2EF at localhost...
> Charlie
>
> One thing I stated at the beginning of this thread. The CM8 is
> basically a color TV set that is pressed into RGB monitor service.

Yeah, but the CM-8 isn't bad when it is all you have. 80 colum text is fine.
Everything could be sharper, but it I always thought it had a good picture.
And seeing how Amiga monitors like to show up at my house busted up in 3
pieces, there isnt much choice.

If anyone does make a coco to VGA gadget I'll be one of the 1st to pick it
up :)

Charlie