[Coco] 512K vs disk copy

Sylvain Rousseau sroussea at comlab.com
Fri Aug 20 13:06:01 EDT 2004

Hi every body,

Thank you very much for your help.

I am using RSDOS only.

I have a FD-500 disk drive with a FD-502 controller.  I'm not sur for the
version of the Disk Basic and I'm not at home so I can't check it now.

I try to add a 5 1/4" but the data connector of this drive is on the left
so the cable in the
FD-500 is not long enough.

I will try to add a 3 1/2" drive soon.  For now, il will try the softwares
sent by Mr. Morrison.

Regards,

Sylvain