[Coco] again: CoCo RGB to VGA conversion

mmarlett at isd.net mmarlett at isd.net
Wed Aug 18 13:44:06 EDT 2004

james,

Since I did the research and it is common knowledge that most, not all,
monitors start their hsync freq ~31 khz and up today.

I looked at various solutions and have come to the same conclusion as
Torsten. More than what the CoCo really needs. A lower cost solution could
be produced. Again this is just prelim leg work all looks great on paper.
My design will be in a CPLD with external support circuitry.I will not
start another design until the SuperBoard and Ethernet is completed.

Mark
Cloud-9