[Coco] Supercomm help

James Dessart james at skwirl.ca
Wed Aug 11 21:46:31 EDT 2004

I'm trying to set up OS-9 (learning the ropes and such), and I've been
trying to use Supercomm. I've got it set up, I'm using the right baud
rate, and data goes from the other end (a Mac, using ZTerm) to the
CoCo. However, when I type something on the CoCo, nothing comes out the
other end. I had tried it with Deskmate 3's terminal program, and it
had similar results. It actually just outputted maybe one character,
though.

The RS-232 pak works with RS-DOS and the various terminal programs in
there I tried to use. I made sure all the settings are right on both
ends (8n1, 9600 baud), but still no joy. Anyone have any suggestions?

James