[Coco] SuperIDE Update

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Tue Apr 20 09:45:40 EDT 2004

mark

Okay I understand all about that surface mounted devices. I have
had success using a hot plate at 275C. Place the PCB with parts on
the the hot plate for about three minutes and then carefully slide
them off. Works rather well. Used to have to solder 20 mil pitch
BGA packages onto a PCB. That is a pain.

james