[Coco] RE: [Color Computer] David Keil emulator

Stephen Blunt sblunt at agsecorp.com
Mon Apr 12 19:24:33 EDT 2004

It has been awhile... You will need to boot a room but that is it. The trick
to getting the cartridges/disks to install is simply a matter of entering
keystrokes. They are documented, but not obvious. I believe you select the
slot and press a key to load something (e.g. 'L'). The logical progression of
steps is backward compared to most windows apps - from what I remember

Stephen Blunt