[Coco] CASM V3.0 Now Available

Roger Taylor rtaylor at bayou.com
Thu Apr 8 19:47:46 EDT 2004

Chet, I am eagerly looking forward to seeing or hearing anything about your
Project-X game for the CoCo 3.

I also added support for your CASM cross-assembler to Portal-9 but haven't
tested it yet.  I just downloaded your assembler and will be testing some
tonight.  Boisy's in-the-works cross-assembler has also been added.  You
can have a project that has mixed source code formats and tag each file to
be assembled by whatever assembler you want out of the three that are
hard-coded into the IDE.  It's as simple as choosing the assembler from the
drop-down listbox.