[Coco] BIN music files and karaoke?

AMODMO at aol.com AMODMO at aol.com
Sat Apr 3 22:16:36 EST 2004

You're right,of course, "as long as there isn't an Intro, Vamp or Coda in the
BIN file". I suppose the program could be revised to use re-named BIN files
for them, but I doubt if I'd bother. Many of the songs used a repeating Chorus
or Refrain, which I just typed in as part of each verse, so the Chorus or
Refrain would be displayed on screen at the same time as the verse. If the music
for the Refrain was different from the verse, it would have to be added to the
BIN file.