[Coco] Re: [Color Computer] Monitor

Ward Griffiths wdg3rd at comcast.net
Sat Apr 3 18:23:41 EST 2004

On Saturday 03 April 2004 12:12 pm, John E. Malmberg wrote:
> Now that LCD monitors, especially the 15" ones have gotten real
> cheap, has anyone found one that will work with a COCO?
>
> The limitation of most PC monitors is that they will not allow their
> sync rate down to what the COCO needs.

Me, I've got a couple of notebooks and subnotes that have died in
various ways but with displays still functional.  Love a way to put one
in as a display for a CoCo3.  But in electronics I was never more than
a low grade technician, never a designer.
--
Ward Griffiths    wdg3rd at comcast.net    http://home.comcast.net/~wdg3rd/

The lesson we should take from 9-11 is that the government cannot
protect us. It is utterly inept, and no changes in policy as
recommended by a commission or present or ex-government officials
are going to change that.                Lew Rockwell